CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING
Cloudliving is committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of your personal information. Personal information includes any information by which you may be personally identified, such as a) data including but not limited to first name, last name, gender, nationality, post box number and physical address, mobile number, e-mail address, passport and national ID number, visa details and residency status, property /plot number / name, property value, length of residency, marital status, bank details and information relating to spouse, children and dependents, status as a person of determination, UAE family book information; b) information about your computing device; c) details collected in order to set up your user account from time to time, including payment details (if applicable and subject to PCI-DSS standards) or through your submission of data to our online forms, mobile applications and website contact us pages; d) tools on our Services such as interactive geo locators; e) trade information such as your occupation or, where applicable, trade licence number and details of your company; and f) any other personal information you may choose to provide to us from time to time (together “Personal Information”).
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect and process about you may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms for the Services
- Personal Information.
- Personal information provided during a sales event, any contest/promotion sponsored by ‘Cloudliving’ or email or SMS campaign, your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Search queries on the ‘Cloudliving’ websites or app or when you report a problem with any of the Services.
- Records and copies of your communications, identification documents and contact with ‘Cloudliving. Please note we may record your telephone calls with us for training and quality purposes but will inform you of this at the start of the call.
- Details of transactions, searches, enquiries, orders (including payments) and session details relating to your use of our website or app.
- Data we collect from government agencies in response to search enquiries or service requests you make on our website or app. Please see Article VI, Third Party Disclosures, for more information.
Purpose of use
All personal information collected and stored by Cloudliving is used for one of the following purposes:
- to grant you access to the Services and provide the Services to you including processing orders and payments in accordance with your Service requests and use of our website and app;
- for our legitimate business purposes which include to assess your personal interest in Cloud Living offered products and services and to respond to communications from you;
- to better understand your needs and how our Services are used in order to design or improve our products and Services and optimise the user experience;
- to speed up your preferred searches on our websites;
- to comply with federal laws and regulations including fraud prevention;
- to detect and prevent spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity to ourselves and others;
- to conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- to verify or authenticate information or identification provided by you;
- where relevant and available, to conduct checks against databases and other information sources, including background or police checks, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and with your consent, where required;
- to resolve any disputes and enforce our agreements;
- to enforce our standard terms and conditions of Service and other policies;
- to contact you about our own and third-parties' products and services that may be of interest to you;
- to generate or maintain records that ‘Cloudliving is required to generate or maintain in accordance with any agreements it has with government authorities in the United Arab Emirates from time to time, including sharing information with government authorities for the purposes of maintaining public records and databases; and
- for any other purposes that we deem necessary from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of the Services efficiently in accordance with law
Cookies - An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
‘Cloudliving’ websites and mobile applications may collect following information using cookies:
• Geo location data, site and pages visited, traffic data, logs and other communication data while using our websites and mobile applications.
• Information about your computer, IP address, operating system and browser type.
• Web beacons may be used to count users visiting a web page or when an e-mail is opened etc.
• Flash cookies may collect and store information about user likings and navigation.
Cloudliving does not collect or store any sensitive information such as your financial information in our cookies.
You can configure your cookie settings in your web browser and mobile device and in some in-app settings. However, our Services may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- By employing stringent security measures in the collection and processing of your personal information, all online forms on Cloudliving ’ websites or mobile applications are submitted to backend systems through an encrypted and secured transmission channel (SSL), however please note we cannot guarantee security of your data outside of the control of Cloudliving . Communications over public telecommunications networks, including the internet, cannot be guaranteed to be secure.
- Cloudliving limits its employees' and contractors’ access to your personal information to only those personnel who hold a business reason for having access to such information.
- We educate all of our employees about the importance of confidentiality and the privacy of your personal information and our legal responsibilities. In addition, our personnel must use individual user names an passwords to access your personal information and we monitor use and access of our systems. This maintains an audit-trail by identifying who accessed or in any way modified your personal information.
- We employ logical and physical security access controls, and we deploy reasonable technical and organisational security measures intended to protect your personal information from unauthorised or accidental access, use and disclosure, and against loss, destruction and theft.
- Any payments that we process on our website or app which are made by payment card will be processed in compliance with PCI-DSS standards.
- It is your responsibility to keep your login ids and passwords to the Services secure. You should not disclose them to any other person, and you should update your password without delay if you believe it has been disclosed.
- Cloudliving will never request you to disclose any personal information through e-mails.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
You agree that any and all personal information Cloudliving holds in relation to your use of the Services or access to our website or app from time to time may be disclosed for such purposes and to such persons as required to enable Cloudliving ’ to fulfil its obligations under all applicable data protections laws including but not limited to UAE laws, orders, decrees, decisions, judicial requests and other binding instruments.
When Cloudliving ’ shares your information with private third parties we ensure that we impose obligations on such third parties to protect your personal information and that a written binding contract is in place accordingly.
Your personal information may be shared:
- With a third party if you request it. For example, to process a payment we may need to share your information with our payment processing provider.
- If the disclosure is required or allowed by law e.g., to police or other judicial or competent authority.
- With reputable reporting agencies, or during the investigation of a fraudulent or suspected fraudulent activity.
- With professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, financial service providers, auditors and insurers. who provide banking, financial, legal, insurance, consultancy and accounting services to us.
- With IT and technical service providers that provide us with IT and technical services which allow the website and app to operate.
- With service providers such as payment service providers, insight and marketing service providers.
- With third parties, to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
- With a range of third party providers whom we identify in order to perform specific business tasks for our customers and partners. This sharing of information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
By using the Services, you consent to the sharing of your personal information as described above.
- YOUR DATA PROTECTION CHOICES
You may request certain actions to be performed in relation to your personal data. These requests may include:
- access: to receive access and copies of your personal data.
- rectification: to amend any inaccurate personal data which we hold about you.
- erasure: to erase the personal data we hold about you (subject to our legal requirements).
- restriction of processing: to restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- data portability: to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have your personal data transmitted to another data controller in certain circumstances and where it is technically feasible.
- objection: to object where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. We also include an opt-out link to “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” of receiving marketing communications on each marketing communication we send to you.
You can enquire about your data protection choices and options at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give due and proper consideration to all such enquiries and will comply with applicable law.
RETENTION & ANOYMISATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for analytics, market research and business development purposes, in which case we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without further notice to you.